1. Visible: Check if the ZapUpp calendar is checked in the “Other calendars”
2. Create Event: Click on a slot to create an event
3. Title: Add Event Title in this format:
“Mock : +”
Use the following domains:
“ProdMgmt” for Product Management, “ProdMktg” for Product Marketing, “ProgMgmt” for Program Management/Biz Ops & Strategy, “DataSc” for Data Scientist/Analyst, “Design” for Product Design, “Coding” for Coding/Software Engg
4. Time Slot: Select a 1.5 hours slot from the time slot drop-down
5. Guest: Add your email in the guest list
6. Conferencing: Click on “Add Google Meet video conferencing”
7. Select Event Owner Calendar: In the calendar icon, you’ll see your primary Calendar by default as the owner. Click on the drop-down to select “ZapUpp Peer Interview Cal” to change the event owner.
8. Select Event Color: Once you’ve changed the organizer to ‘ZapUpp Peer Interview Cal”, click on drop-down next to the organizer to change the event color. Select Basil-Green color to mark the slot as Open.
9. Description: Start with your name, work-experience and your LinkedIn profile. Write down what companies you’re practicing for and specific type of questions you’d want to practice in the mock. Add any relevant details you feel necessary for the mock session.
10. Add Notification: So that you don’t forget about the slot.